The sharia law itself cannot be altered but its interpretation called fiqh by muftis islamic jurists is given some latitude as a legal system the sharia law is exceptionally broad while other legal codes regulate public behavior sharia regulates public behavior private behavior and even private beliefs. In sum sharia is a faith based code of conduct that is inseparable from the practice of islam yet open to interpretation adaptable and responsive to the needs of 2 billion adherents worldwide. Donald trump says he wants to test muslims to make sure they dont want sharia law to supersede the us constitution but what is sharia law. Sharah also spelled sharia the fundamental religious concept of islam namely its law systematized during the 2nd and 3rd centuries of the muslim era 8th 9th centuries ce
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.