What is urban resilience cities face a growing range of adversities and challenges in the 21st century from the effects of climate change to growing migrant populations to inadequate infrastructure to pandemics to cyber attacks. The academic literature on urban resilience was reviewed to 1 identify the most influential studies 2 trace the theoretical origins and development of the field 3 compare how urban resilience is defined across studies and disciplines and 4 develop a refined definition of urban resilience that is grounded in the literature and . Urban resilience education new international master degree framing and implementing sustainability and resilience in the broad realm of urban studies is a challenge which few universities are poised to accomplish through their existing educational programs
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.