Ligers and tigons are both hybrid big cats tigons are produced when a male tiger breeds with a female lion ligers are the offspring of a male lion bred with a female tiger although they both result from a tiger and lion crossbreed their specific parentage is what differentiates ligers from tigons. While ligers are the mightiest of cats tigons are in fact smaller than a lion or a tiger tigons are even harder to breed than ligers and there are less tigons in the world although tigons are more inclined to dwarfism it is not always the case however they weigh on average almost 3 times less than a liger. Liger vs tigon liger and tigon are the two rarest big cats both ligers and tigers are classified as hybrids within the big cat family they are classified as hybrids because they are the offspring of two different big cats ie lions and tigers
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.