This day in automotive history added 2 new photos january 6 at 1025 am founded in 1919 the cummins engine company was out to prove that diesel motors were a viable option for passenger car travel. This blog offers a dose of daily automotive history we make car history come to life. January in automotive history 01 01 1919 edsel takes fathers job edsel ford succeeded his father henry ford as president of the ford motor company that same day the company announced that it would increase its minimum wage to 600 per day. On this day in automotive history the first running v 8 was patented the french engine designer leon marie joseph clement levavasseur successfully patents his running v 8 engine on december 2 1902 the engine block was the first to arrange eight pistons in the v formation that accepted a crankshaft with four throws to be turned by eight pistons
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.