Johnstone family professor of psychology steven pinker is an experimental cognitive psychologist and a popular writer on language mind and human nature a native of montreal he earned his bachelors degree at mcgill university in 1976 his phd from harvard in 1979 and taught at harvard stanford and mit before returning to harvard in 2003. Steven pinker is johnstone family professor in the department of psychology at harvard university his research on language and cognition has won prizes from the national academy of sciences the royal institution of great britain the american psychological association and the cognitive neuroscience society
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.