The blast thursday at the jiangsu tianjiayi chemical co in chenjiagang was the latest reminder of continued industrial risks in china which has seen several large factory explosions in recent . A blast at a tianjiayi chemical factory in chinas eastern jiangsu province has killed 62 people and seriously injured a further 90 a third of whom are reported to be in a critical condition . Alright you get the point four times tesla wrote in the feb 19 10 k that regulatory approval for its china factory is uncertain in other words missing. Public anger over safety standards has grown in china over industrial accidents ranging from mining disasters to factory fires that have marred three decades of swift economic growth. A highly accomplished debut story collection is full of tiny pleasures writes anne enright
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.