Smarter than their machines the oral histories of the pioneers of interactive computing is based on oral histories archived at the charles babbage institute university of minnesota included are the oral histories of some key pioneers of the computer industry selected by john that led to interactive computing such as richard bloch gene amdahl herbert w robinson sam wyly jcr . Last week john cullinane the founder of cullinane corporation later known as cullinet the first company to sell computer software as a standalone product stopped by the boston globe to talk about computer history and his recent book smarter than their machines oral histories of pioneers in interactive computing
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.