Orchestra definition is the circular space used by the chorus in front of the proscenium in an ancient greek theater how to use orchestra in a sentence. Orchestra wind band a band of wind instruments or a collective term for the wind instruments of an orchestra first chair the premier musician playing a particular instrument in an orchestra seated closest to the audience taking the lead for that instruments movements and playing any solos first violin leads the orchestra and plays notes in a higher range than second violins . Orchestra definition a group of performers on various musical instruments including especially stringed instruments of the viol class clarinets and flutes cornets and trombones drums and cymbals for playing music as symphonies operas popular music or other compositions see more
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.