The tappans had helped fund the rev frederick ayers and his wife in their missionary work with the chippewa indians in northern minnesota territory and in 1842 spencer joined the couple in . The martyrs of walhalla or early missionary annals of northern minnesota and dakota by mrs charlotte o van cleve the martyrs of walhalla or early missionary annals of northern minnesota and dakota by mrs charlotte o van cleve download read paperback premium clothbound excerpt. Martyrs graves walhalla north dakota the martyrdom occurred in 1852 alternately known as the martyrs of walhalla or the martyrs of st joe even though none of them were catholic they were however here to convert the indians to christianity and the indians evidently could tolerate that for only so long. Please support our book restoration project by becoming a forgotten books member
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.