Read looking for the man i thought i married by tehesia n maultsby with rakuten kobo this book is inspired by actual events or a true story about a woman who was swept off her feet by a man she thought was. Tehesia n maultsby is from a small town known as chadbourn north carolina but currently resides in hope mills north carolina with her dog jucie she has two kids larry is 26 and lasaysha is 23. Looking for the man i thought i married is the title of tehesia maultsbys book which reveals that her husband tried to kill her last sept 6 all i could do was cry she said and she asked herself what am i going to do with my feelings. Looking for the man i thought i married published by xlibris by tehesia n maultsby is inspired by a true story about a woman who was swept off her feet by a man and thought she has found the perfect husband this woman is maultsby herself
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.