In general 1 slice of bread 1 cup of ready to eat cereal or 1 2 cup of cooked rice cooked pasta or cooked cereal can be considered as 1 ounce equivalent from the grains group. Grains are the edible seeds of plants called cereals this article takes a close look at grains and their health effects both the good stuff and the bad. Check out our encyclopedia of whole grains to get a quick overview of all the different grains you could sample and a few interesting facts about each one. Gluten containing grains gluten is a collection of proteins contained in some grass family grains these grains need to be avoided by people with celiac disease and with non celiac gluten sensitivity
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.