Girlcott tells the story of the 1959 theatre boycott in bermuda a grass roots rebellion aimed at ending racial segregation on the island the highly secretive progressive group leads the boycott of the theatre where blacks and whites have separate seating areas the loss of business means a huge loss in revenue but the goals go beyond simple . The chicago tribune reported yesterday that the allegheny county girls as grantmakers a group of teenage activists from pennsylvania have launched a boycott or girlcott as theyre calling . Girlcott definition verb third person singular simple present girlcotts present participle girlcotting simple past and past participle girlcotted 1 informal of women to boycottorigin humorous alteration of boycott as though containing the e
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.