What is fallingwater fallingwater was designed in 1935 by renowned american architect frank lloyd wright today the public can visit and tour this iconic symbol of people living in harmony with nature. Fallingwater is wrights crowning achievement in organic architecture and the american institute of architects best all time work of american architecture its owners edgar and liliane kaufmann were a prominent pittsburgh couple reputed for their distinctive sense of style and taste. Wrights admiration for japanese architecture was important in his inspiration for this house along with most of his work ad classics fallingwater house frank lloyd wright 14 may 2010
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.