The number of inhabited islands is variously cited as between 166 and 227 the largest greek island by area is crete located at the southern edge of the aegean sea the second largest island is euboea which is separated from the mainland by the 60m wide euripus strait and is administered as part of the central greece region. The north eastern aegean is a group of greek islands located north of dodecanese and east of cyclades and sporades the majority of the eastern aegean islands line the borders between greece and turkey. Rod heikells latest guide east aegean covers patmos kalimnos kos rhodes and islands in between on the greek side on the turkish side the ports of gumusluk bodrum marmaris and fethiye as well as almost every anchorage on the coast and islands between as far east as kas and kekova are included
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.