Bog child is one of those rare books that seem to speak to you from the bookshelf i came across it at borders and it jumped out at me in the young adult section so different was it from its contemporaries i highly recommend this work by siobhan dowd a masterful storyteller. Bog child is about a body of a young girl found in a peat bog in ireland by an eighteen year old boy called fergus fergus is out cutting turf to sell with his uncle tally when they see the body the investigation into the identity of the child and how she came to be in. Set on the border of northern ireland in the early 1980s siobhan dowds bog child explores the human side of political conflict particularly the northern irish conflict known as the troubles
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.