Patrick w crawford shows how to use blenders built in python console window and the bpy library to create simple one line scripts create custom panels and menus and build and package add ons these techniques will take your blender skills to the next level and help you enter an exciting new world of python programming. Python is a powerful high level dynamic language the version of python used in blender 267 is 33 if you are unfamiliar with python start with the python bookif you are familiar with older 2x versions of python this page summarizes whats new in 3x if you are familiar with python scripting in older versions of blender be aware that 25x 26x is completely different the old . Extend the possibilities for animation in blender with python scripting learn how to script common animation tasks customize the interface and even build add ons to sell to other users
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.