Beautiful mathematics offers ample opportunity for such an experience to everyone with even a slightest interest in mathematics this book is a collection of short 1 2 pages long vignettes that illuminate mathematical beauty from various angles. Glen whitney founder of the museum of math in new york chose another geometrical theorem this one having to do with the euler line named after 18th century swiss mathematician and physicist . Happy pi day from carnegie mellon university professor of mathematical sciences po shen loh explains why eulers equation is the most beautiful equation in math the video was filmed as part of
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.